Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Made in Iceland

Earlier today, as I perused my closet for that perfect oversized, warm, comfy top that is also miraculously cute (A constant goal which I feel is attainable for other people, but in my case it is always somehow either comfortable but frumpy or super cute and uncomfortable in some way...ah well), I stumbled upon a previously forgotten treasure--my Icelandic sweater, which I purchased while I was in--you guessed it--Iceland this past summer!  As I marveled at the perfection of this wooly masterpiece and it's ability to actually both feel like wearing a blanket and also not make me look homeless, I got lost in a whirlwind of nostalgia over the total awesomeness that is Iceland.  A whirlwind I tell you! Then I found this video!  And that's where this ramble  was leading to...so watch it!  Such pretty filming, and so brave and amazing of this girl to hike across Iceland on her own.  What a crazy, life-changing experience that must have been.



MADE IN ICELAND from Klara Harden on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment