Sunday, October 9, 2011

And Then There Were Pumpkins!

Remember how I said I love fall?  Ok well I forgot to mention another great thing about fall, which is pumpkin EVERYTHING! which was the theme of this weekend.  Ben and I headed over to a pumpkin patch(complete with petting zoo AND corn maze...could you ask for more?) and admired some pumpkins...but didn't actually buy any because we were both broke.  But hey, it was the principle of the thing.  Plus the adorable stumpy pony in the petting zoo made it all worthwhile.  And since we are the kind of people who would rather hole up and bake on the weekends instead of, you know, leaving the house and doing other stuff, that is exactly what we did! Pumpkin Chocolate Chip BreadPumpkin Pancakes, you name it(ok well that's actually it, but it was still a LOT of pumpkin!).  I'm totally pumpkined out, but I can probably still find some room for those disgustingly delicious candy corn pumpkins that everyone gives out at halloween!
Pumpkins out the wazoo

Aww...Stumpy Pony!  Actually I guess it's more like a normal sized pony, but I feel strongly that calling him anything other than stumpy pony would make him seem less adorable than he is.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread...mmm

No comments:

Post a Comment